Aviation Case Study
Bank of Ireland
Purpose: Securitisation Review
Task: Helicopter Fleet Review
Location: UK West Country
Acting on Behalf of The Bank of Ireland we were instructed to provide a valuation opinion in respect of a fleet of commercially operated Sikorsky S-61 Helicopters based in the UK, comprising six airworthy aircraft and two airframes. Additionally two Eurocopter Helicopters were commented on.
We have considerable experience in the valuation and disposition of assets across all aspects of the aviation industry, having provided advice to insolvency practitioners, banks, finance houses and operators in respect of aircraft, ground support equipment, components etc.
AFX Capital Ltd
Valuation and disposal of a Boeing 747 – 20F Freighter
Valuation and disposal of Machinery infrastructure
Emerald Airways Ltd
Valuation and operational management consultancy for a fleet of turboprop freight aircraft.
Swissport UK Ltd
Valuation and disposal of ground support and handling equipment based at Heathrow.
Aircraft types advised on include amongst others:
- Agusta 109A Helicopters
- Avro Lancaster
- BAE 146 – 300, BAE ATP, BAE Jet Stream 3102
- Bell 206L Longranger Helicopter
- Britain Norman Islander & Trilander
- Cessna Citation II Series (Executive Jets)
- Cessna Pressurised Twins to single engined trainers
- Douglas DC3
- Eurocopter EC120 & Dauphine Helicopters
- Fuji, Glastar and ScotaTB single engined tourers
- Hawker Hunter, Hawker Siddeley Buccaneer
- DeHavilland Vampire & Venom, BAC Jet Provost
- Mig 15 Jet Fighter
- Piper Twins to singled engined trainers etc.
OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE
Purpose: Debt Recovery
Task: Marketing Management and Realisation
Sector: Historic and Classic Automobiles
Location: UK South East