On Instructions From The Joint Administrators
Acquisition Opportunity of Green Clover – in Administration
The Business is continuing to trade with the Joint Administrators seeking a buyer for the business and assets
- Green Clover provides conventional storage, transport, prop hire, recycling and repurposing methodology to the film, TV and entertainment industries in the UK.
- The Business is based in Berkhamsted, trading from rented commercial buildings and has further leased storage facilities at six other sites. In total it occupies some c.190,000 sq.ft of storage facilities.
- The Business employs c.21 staff: being a mixture of employees, self- employed and free-lance workers.
- Green Clover runs a fleet of 10 vehicles, the majority of which are on lease rental. These comprise two artic tractor units, four 12-tonne curtain side trucks, two 3.5-tonnes transits and two transit vans, in addition to six trailers.
The Business is the principal trading name of Mentmore Investments LLP whose statutory financial results do not separate Green Clover’s results. From their management accounts the trading position is as follows:
Management forecast for the 12 month period to March 2023 revenue of c. £2.7m and a gross profit of c. £0.6m (29%).
Key selling points
- Strong customer base with clients such as Warner Bros, Sony, Universal Studios, Disney, Amazon, Sky, ITV and National Theatre.
- Extensive storage facilities
- Vehicle fleet.
For further information please contact: Luke Wyngaard
T: +44 (0)207 063 4535
Tower Bridge House St Katharine’s Way London