On Instructions From A Retained Client
An opportunity has arisen to acquire the business and assets of a third generation family run construction business established in 1928.
- Established 1928 – 94 year continuous trading.
- 37 Experienced employees.
- Member of the Hyde & Southern Construction Framework.
- Located in the South of England.
- ISO Certifications for Quality Management, Environmental Management & Occupational Health & Safety Management.
- Currently finalising a Net Zero Emissions policy with Southampton University.
- Offers to be received by 19th August 2022.
- Leasehold office and yard premises with the ability to agree a new lease.
- Motor vehicle fleet
- Construction plant & equipment
- Zero third party finance penetration
- 12 projects either current on-site or due to commence totalling £54.67m
- Associated opportunities to tender totalling £95.5m
|Net Profit/(Loss) After Tax||16.3||(566.2)||(1295.9)|
• All interested parties will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement and have the ability to work to an accelerated timeline.
• Offers are to be received by 16:00 Friday 19th August 2022.
If you would like further information on this opportunity please contact Wyles Hardy & Co. using the details provided below, following which additional information will be provided, subject to the signing of a non-disclosure agreement.
Wyles Hardy & Co
Ley Hill Road
T: 07967 508 542