On Instructions From A Retained Client
Project Greyhound: High Quality Vehicle Body Repair, Refinishing and Restoration Specialist
An opportunity has arisen to acquire a leading specialist in premium sports and Executive vehicle repairers. Established since 2018.
- Located in London UK
- Experienced Highly Skilled Workforce
- Annual Turnover (Pre Covid) Circa GBP£1.8m (Currently approximately 50% of that but building again)
- 9500sqft Leasehold Workshop Premises
- Workshop & Refinishing Plant & Equipment
- All interested parties will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement and have the ability to work to the following timeline:
- Expressions of interest are to be submitted by 16:00 Friday 19th November 2021.
- Offers should be made on a written basis, setting out the assets to be acquired, the key assumptions underpinning the quantum and structure of the consideration and any conditionality attaching to the offer. Proof of funds should also be provided.
If you would like further information on this opportunity please contact Wyles Hardy & Co. using the details provided below, following which additional information will be provided, subject to the signing of a non-disclosure agreement.
Wyles Hardy & Co
Ley Hill Road
T: 07967 508 542