In Conjunction with Mazars LLP
ACQUISITION OPPORTUNITY – THE POLISH BAKERY LIMITED – IN ADMINISTRATION
The Joint Administrators are seeking potential purchasers for a North London based traditional Polish bakery. This is an asset only sale.
- The Company, founded in 2003, primarily produced bread, sourdough, fresh pastries, cakes and other confectionaries. The Company was the oldest Polish bakery in the UK.
- Customers included a variety of supermarkets, wholesale and direct to shop.
- The Company traded from leasehold premises in North London which has large scale production facilities.
- Principal assets comprise plant and machinery used in the baking process ,motor vehicles, the brand name and any other intellectual property that may be available.
Key Selling Points
- Recognised brand name with its target customer base, having previously been one of the largest Polish bread suppliers in the UK(c.£9mturnoverinFY22).
- Business previously traded with clients such as ASDA, Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsbury and Waitrose.
- Assets are presently set upon location and could be utilised immediately from the premises if desired (occupation would be subject to an initial license to occupy ahead of an agreement being reached with the landlord).
For further information contact Luke Wyngaard at Mazars firstname.lastname@example.org