On Behalf of the Trustees in Bankruptcy
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY – 2007 MERCEDES BENZ CL600 V12 Auto Coupe
This is a one owner car showing just 36626 miles from new with full service history (last serviced at 33227 miles in 2014) and is finished in Platinum Grey coachwork with Sahara Beige leather upholstery and grey leather and polished walnut trim.
The new owner will benefit from the extremely high specification which includes;
- Electric Sunroof
- Electric Windows
- Electric Front Seat Adjustment with 3 Memory Settings and Multi Contour Backrest with Massage Function
- Electrically Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Heated Front & Rear Windscreens
- Electric Rear Screen Blind
- Dual Zone Climate Control
- Satellite Navigation
- LED Drivers Display
- Integrated Hands-Free Telephone Controls
- Auto Illuminating Headlamps with Night Vision
- Voice Control System
- Cruise Control with Distronic and Speedtronic
- Electronic Parking Brake
- Optional Keyless Stop/Start Button
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors with Rear Camera
- Media System including DAB radio, Audio CD, Audio DVD, Video DVD, TV, PCMCIA and Aux playback with Harmon Kardon Surround Sound Speaker System
- Powered Boot Lid with Keyless Go
- 20” AMG Alloy Wheels
One Key Held
V5 Registration Document Held
MOT Expired 14/04/2021
This vehicle was collected from Mercedes Benz in Guildford in December 2021 where we understand it was booked in for investigative and repair work to an electronic module suffering an intermittent fault. We were not able to ascertain the nature of the fault but the car was driven from Guildford to our offices in Bovingdon, Hertfordshire without incident. No further work has been undertaken to find and or rectify this issue.
We have also noted that the starter battery requires assistance when the car is started and that the drivers side windows sometimes fail to close correctly. This has caused some ingress of moisture to the interior but no serious damage.
Interested parties should contact David Fletcher on 01442 832234 or via David.Fletcher@wyleshardy.co.uk for further information or to view.