On Behalf of the Trustees in Bankruptcy
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY – A Rare & Impressive 2015 MERCEDES BENZ S65 L AMG V12 BiTurbo Auto 4-Door Saloon
- 14167 Recorded Miles From New
- Metallic Black Coachwork with Cream and Brown Stitched Nappa Leather Interior
- Hand-built AMG 5980cc 612hp V12 TwinTurbo Engine
MASSIVE SPEC INCLUDING;
- AMG Widescreen Cockpit Consisting of Instrument Display & Media Display Including AMG
- Main Menu & Start-Up Screen
- Active Blind Spot Assist
- Active Park Assist with Parktronic
- Automatic Lane Assist
- Bluetooth Handsfree Telephone Connectivity
- BURMESTER 24-Speaker High End 3D Surround Sound Audio Speaker System
- Brake Pad Wear Indicator
- COMMAND Online System & Media Interface
- Central Controller Dial to Operate Audio & Telephone Functions
- CD-DVD Radio with DAB Tuner & 24 Channel Amplifier, 10GB Music Register & MP3
- Distronic Plus
- Head Up Display
- Instrument Cluster with 12.3 inch TFT Colour Display & ECO Display
- Linguatronic Voice Control
- IWC Design AMG Analogue Dash Clock
- 360 Degree Camera
- Key or Removable Push Button Start/Stop
- Live Traffic Information
- Media Interface
- Multi-Function Colour Display with Trip Computer
- Night View Assist Plus
- Outside Temperature Gauge
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors
- Rear Cabin Entertainment System with SD Card Slot & DVD Drive
- Service Indicator Assist
- Splitview Enables COMMAND Multimedia System to Display Content for Driver & Passenger
- TV Tuner with Digital Tuning Capabilities
- Touchpad for COMMAND Online System
- Traffic Sign Assist
- Twin 10 inch Display Screens Mounted on Rear of Front Seat Headrests for Rear Passenger
- Entertainment with Two Sets of Wireless Headphones
- Tyre pressure Monitoring System
- Universal Telephone Package
- AMG Emblem Embossed on Front Centre Arm Rest
- Air-Conditioned Lockable Glove Compartment with Cabin Air Freshener Diffuser System
- Heated Rear Arm Rest
- Automatic Dimming Rear View Mirror
- Centre Armrest Front Storage with Multimedia Controller, Twin USB Ports & RGB Interface Ports
- Rear Centre Armrest Storage with Multimedia Controller, Twin USB Ports, RGB Interface Ports
- & MERCEDES Telephone Handset
- Closing Aid for Doors & Boot
- Dashboard Upper in Brown Stitched Nappa Leather with Contrasting Cream Stitched Nappa
- Leather Lower Section with Diamond Perforations & Polished Wood Facia
- Front Seats have Comfort Ventilation, Heating & Cooling & Multi Contour Massage Function
- Front Seats Electrically Adjustable with 3-Way Memory Function & 4-Way Electric Lumbar
- Rear Seats Comfort Ventilated
- Rear Seats Electrically Adjustable with 2-Way Memory Function & Electric Recline Feature
- Rear Seats Multi Contour Massage Function
- Rear & Front Seat Headrests Electrically Adjustable
- Homelink Garage Door Opener
- Luxury Automatic Climate Control Front & Rear with Two-Zone Front Control
- Parcel Nets in Boot & Front Passenger Footwell
- Two Stage Rain Sensing Wipers
- Remote Boot Closing
- Roller Blind Package – Electric Blinds for Rear Door Windows & Rear Screen
- AMG Stitched Nappa Leather Bound 3-Spoke Heated Steering Wheel with Integrated Audio,
- Telephone & Linguatronic Controls
- Electrically Adjustable Steering Column with Memory Function
- 7-Speed Automatic Transmission with Steering Wheel Mounted Gear Shift Paddles
- AMG 20 Inch 16 Spoke Polished Alloy Wheels
- Exclusive SL65 AMG Front & Rear Body Styling Aprons & Side Skirts
- AMG Sports Exhaust with Twin Chromed Twin Outlet Exhaust Tips
- Red Painted AMG Brake Calipers
- Electrically Adjustable Folding Heated Door Mirrors with Automatic Dimming
- Electric Panoramic Sunroof
- Electric Front & Rear Windows with Pre-Safe Closing & Infrared Reflective Noise Insulating Glass
- Tinted Privacy Glass to Rear
- Infrared Reflective Windscreen
- Intelligent LED Corner Assist Headlamps
V5 Registration Document Held
Date of Registration 09/03/2015
Original MERCEDES BENZ Certificate of Conformity Held
One Remote Control Key & One Key Blade Held
MOT Expires 02/03/2024
We have noted that the vehicle has suffered a scuff to the lower offside corner of the front apron and a small knock to the lower edge of the front apron in its centre. Also we have noted that the vehicle jack and wheel brace are not present with the car.
Viewing is strongly recommended (strictly by appointment) as this car will be sold as seen without warranty.
Schedule and Notice to Purchasers
SCHEDULE AND NOTICES TO PURCHASERS
in respect of the following Sale By Private Treaty – On Behalf of the Trustees in Bankruptcy
Viewing: Viewing and inspection of the goods included in this sale will take place Monday to Friday only from 0930hrs to 1630hrs at Wyles Hardy & Co. Ley Hill Road, Bovingdon, Hemel Hempstead, HP3 0NW. Wyles Hardy & Co Ltd may refuse access to the viewing and inspection of the goods to anyone in its discretion without giving any reason.
Car Parking: There is limited parking at the premises. Please park having regard for other road users.
Damage: Persons attending the viewing will be held liable for any loss or damage they cause, and shall meet all costs, expenses, damages, losses and liabilities incurred in the rectification of the damage so caused, as advised by Wyles Hardy & Co Ltd.
Acceptance of Final Bid: IMPORTANT NOTE – Acceptance of all final bids is subject to prior approval by our client. Wyles Hardy & Co Ltd reserve the right to reject any bids which they feel are insufficient.
Invoicing: Invoices will be raised in the name of the registered party and due care and attention should therefore be given at the time of submitting an offer to ensure the correct details are provided. Under no circumstances will invoices be altered following their issue.
Notification: Successful offerors will be advised by email or by telephone. Upon such notification, buyers will be deemed to have been advised in accordance with 6.2 of the Conditions of Sale by Private Treaty.
Conditions of Sale: All lots or items will be sold, subject to the Conditions of Sale by Private Treaty, as shown on Wyles Hardy & Co Ltd’s website and those contained within this Schedule. Offerors are strongly advised to read them carefully and to re-visit the same from time to time to acquaint themselves with any amendments/additions.
Value Added Tax: All Lots or items are sold exclusive of V.A.T. which will be added to the Buyer’s sale accounts at the rate of 20% except those lots which are zero rated for VAT purposes as indicated.
On notification of the acceptance of an offer overseas purchasers must advise if the vehicle is intended for export and the destination of same and provide the following information / documents:
copy of their passport and another document confirming the identity;
details of their bankers and their UK corresponding bank;
details of their shipping agents and their UK representatives.
Value Added Tax (VAT): All lots are sold exclusive of V.A.T. which will be added to the purchaser’s sale accounts at the rate of 20% except those lots which are zero rated for VAT purposes as indicated in the catalogue.
Non E.C. Purchasers: Purchasers must advise the intention to export their purchases on offer acceptance. VAT will be levied on all purchasers at the rate of 20%. Upon receipt of a copy of the Bill of Lading detailing the purchases, a full description of the goods purchased/exported (a simple description of “box/crate” is deemed insufficient) and confirming their export outside the E.C., the VAT will be refunded. VAT will not be refunded on the buyer’s premium under any circumstances, nor where the Bill of Lading is not received within 30 days of the date of invoice. If outside the 30 day timescale purchasers will need to liaise direct with HMRC.
E.C. Purchasers: Purchasers must advise the intention for goods to be subject to an interstate transfer within the E.C. and also ensure that their local VAT registration details are provided when they first register for the sale. Upon receipt of documentary evidence giving conclusive proof that the interstate transfer has taken place the VAT will be refunded. VAT will not be refunded on the buyer’s premium under any circumstances, nor where the documentary evidence of the interstate transfer taking place is not received within 30 days of the date of invoice. If outside the 30 day timescale purchasers will need to liaise direct with HMRC.
N.B. Purchasers are solely responsible for obtaining export licences, where required.
Conditions of Sale: All lots will be sold, subject to the Terms and Conditions of sale, as shown on our website and those contained within this schedule. Bidders are strongly advised to read them carefully and to re-visit the same from time to time to acquaint themselves with any amendments/additions.
Payment Terms: All purchases are to be paid in full, no later than 48 hours from the acceptance of the offer submitted by the purchaser.
Payment to be made by :
PREFERRED METHOD OF PAYMENT – Bank Transfer: (CHAPS, SWIFT etc.) to:
Account Name: Wyles Hardy & Co Clients Account
Account No: 48914576
Bank: NatWest Bank, Harrow & Watford Branch
Sort Code: 60-00-08
Bankers Draft: Please note Wyles Hardy & Co. NO LONGER accept Bankers Drafts as payment for purchases.
All queries regarding payment should be directed to our firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting AG1020.
Insurance of Lots: The buyer is at risk once the buyer is notified of his successful purchases and is strongly advised to effect insurance at once, irrespective of whether title has passed. Title does not pass to the purchaser until payment has been received in full.
Buyers of motor vehicles are responsible for ensuring that prior to use on the road, that in all respects the vehicle complied with all legal requirements as to the construction and the use of such a vehicle and furthermore for obtaining all certificates, permits and other authorisations necessary. We strongly recommend that this vehicle is removed using a suitable trailer / truck, rather than being driven immediately.
Clearance of Purchases: All lots must be removed by appointment between 10am and 4pm on weekdays only from Wyles Hardy & Co. Ley Hill Road, Bovingdon, Hemel Hempstead, HP3 0NW at the buyer’s expense. The premises will be open from 10.00am to 4.00pm. Wyles Hardy & Co Ltd do not undertake packaging, postage, delivery or shipment of goods and the bidder must make his own arrangements to comply with the clearance terms. Clearance of all lots must be undertaken in accordance with Health & Safety at Work Regulations and, where necessary, Construction Design and Management Regulations 1994. The purchaser should ensure that their contractors hold sufficient public liability insurance, copies of which should be made available to Wyles Hardy & Co Ltd if demanded.
Transfer of Lots: Wyles Hardy & Co Ltd will only accept payment from and permit removal of lots purchased by the successful purchaser or their duly appointed agent.
Wyles Hardy & Co Ltd reserve the right to refuse to accept the bid of any bidder should they be unable to satisfy Wyles Hardy & Co Ltd on any of the above.
If you agree to the Terms and Conditions and this specific Notice to Purchasers you may register for this event. Registering for this event means you agree to both the BidSpotter.co.uk website’s Terms and Conditions and also Wyles Hardy & Co Ltd’s Terms and Conditions for this Sale.
Provision of Services Information: Wyles Hardy & Co. Ltd’s (whose trading style is Wyles Hardy & Co) principal place of business is Ley Hill Road, Bovingdon, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP3 0NW, Great Britain.
Registered in England No. 2598566, Registered Office: 9 Bonhill Street, London, EC2A 4DJ, Great Britain. VAT Registration Number: GB579 1851 94.
Please note Wyles Hardy & Co Ltd issue self-billing invoices only.
Wyles Hardy & Co. Ltd operate a complaints handling procedure which is in compliance with the requirements of the RICS.
Professional indemnity insurance is provided by Aegis E&O Consortium 4605 and 1414 at Lloyd’s, Under Binding Contract No: B1309LM2117536537, Square Mile Underwriting, 6 Lloyd’s Avenue, London, EC3N 3AX.