Task: Valuation, Operational Management and Realisation
Location: UK North West
Retained by the Administrators and a leading UK Finance House to provide marketing and indicative valuation advice to assist in the management and disposal of this regional airline’s fleet of thirty freighters, located in the UK and throughout Europe.
With four aircraft types on the fleet in various states of airworthiness, undergoing major overhauls, refurbishment and reconfiguration, not to mention being spread across Europe the task was a significant challenge.
The scope of our instruction was carefully agreed to meet the stakeholder’s needs and the practicalities of the immediate scenario, enabling strategic marketing and potential outcome advice to be provided in a timely manner. This enabled a realisation programme to be implemented and executed by the Administrator’s team.
We have considerable experience in the valuation and disposition of assets across all aspects of the aviation industry, having provided advice to insolvency practitioners, banks, finance houses and operators in respect of aircraft, ground support equipment, components etc.
Cases and clients have included:
AFX Capital Ltd
Valuation and disposal of a Boeing 747 – 200F Freighter
Valuation and disposal of machinery infrastructure
Swissport UK Ltd
Valuation and disposal of ground support and handling equipment based at Heathrow.
Aircraft types advised on include amongst others:
- Agusta 109A Helicopters
- Avro Lancaster
- BAE 146 – 300, BAE ATP, BAE Jet Stream 3102
- Bell 206L Longranger Helicopter
- Britain Norman Islander & Trilander
- Cessna Citation II Series (Executive Jets)
- Cessna Pressurised Twins to single engined trainers
- Douglas DC3
- Eurocopter EC120 & Dauphine Helicopters
- Fuji, Glastar and ScotaTB single engined tourers
- Hawker Hunter, Hawker Siddeley Buccaneer
- DeHavilland Vampire & Venom, BAC Jet Provost
- Mig 15 Jet Fighter
- Piper Twins to singled engined trainers etc.