Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other intellectual property rights in all information, data, text, artwork, pictures, photographs, images, graphics and materials (together “Materials”) on or downloaded from any website managed by us (“the Website”) and the design, layout, look and appearance of the Website are owned by Wyles Hardy & Co Limited (“we” or “us”) or our suppliers. You are permitted to use and download such Materials or extracts from the Website, subject to all of the following:
- Your use of the Website and such Materials is for your internal personal use only. You must not use the Website or such Materials for any external commercial purpose without our express prior written consent.
- You must not in any way modify any such Materials, except as we expressly permit.
- The Wyles Hardy & Co Limited copyright notice (i.e. © Wyles Hardy & Co Limited 2004) or, where indicated, the notice of our suppliers must appear in all electronic or hard copies of any Materials obtained from the Website.
- No part of the Website or the Materials on it may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission or as provided by law. When you quote from the Website or such Materials, you must do so fairly and give due accreditation to the author and us and reference to the Website or the Materials.
- Any rights not expressly granted in the terms of this copyright notice are reserved.