Access to the Website and Changes
- You must not interfere with another person’s use of the Website or otherwise act in a way that negatively affects another person’s use of the Website.
- Access to the Website may be suspended or withdrawn to or from you personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. We may also impose restrictions on the length and manner of usage of any part of the Website for any reason.
- We may change the Website (including without limitation its format) and anything described in it without notice to you.
Security and Accuracy of the Website
- You must not send to us or to the Website any viruses, trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, easter eggs, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. You shall fully and promptly indemnify us against all damages, proceedings, claims, demands, liabilities, losses, charges, costs and expenses which we may suffer or incur as a result (direct or indirect) of any breach by you of this provision.
- We make no warranty express or implied that:
- your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free;
- the Website will be compatible with any hardware and software which you may use; or
- the Website is error free or that information is complete, accurate or up-to-date. We do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions.
Contents of the Website
- You are responsible for checking the contents of the Website and restricting its access to minors under your control.
- The contents of the Website are intended for convenience only and nothing on the Website shall constitute advice or a recommendation. All statements on the Website in respect of any goods and auctions are statements of opinion and are not to be taken as implying statements or representations of fact as to authenticity, attribution, genuineness, origin, date, age, period, condition or quality.
- We make no warranty or representation as to the anticipated or likely value or price of any goods referred to on the Website. Any estimated price or value is a statement of opinion only and may not be relied on as an indication of the actual price or value.
Sales or auctions referred to on the Website
Our liability to you
- Whilst we endeavour to make the Website available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Although we may put in place security measures for your protection, we shall not be liable for damage to, or for viruses or other code that may affect, any computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to, use of or browsing of, the Website or your downloading of any material from it. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties in breaching any security measures.
- We accept liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence and for any fraudulent misrepresentation made by us. TO THE EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS OR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR ANY MATERIAL CONTAINED IN IT OR ACCESSIBLE FROM IT, OR FROM ANY ACTION OR DECISION TAKEN AS A RESULT OF USING THE WEBSITE OR ANY SUCH MATERIAL. FURTHERMORE WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ARRANGEMENT MADE WITH ANYONE NAMED OR CONNECTED WITH OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
- The Wyles Hardy & Co name and logo and all related names, design marks and slogans are the trade marks or service marks of us or our suppliers.
Third Party Websites
- We have no control over, and accept no responsibility for, the content of any website to which a link from the Website exists. The links are provided “as is” with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- You must not frame any of the Website onto your own website.
- We hereby grant to you a revocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right to provide a link from your website to the home page of the https://www.wyleshardy.com/ Website (but not the other Websites), provided that you do so in a fair and legal way without damaging our reputation or taking advantage of it. In particular:
- you shall make no warranties or representations about us, our service or our policies except with our prior express authorisation; and
- you shall not suggest expressly or impliedly any form of association with us or any endorsement on our part where there is none.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this permission to link to the Website without notice.
- You agree to be bound by the Copyright Notice.
- If you want to contact us for any reason, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, by telephone at +44 (0) 1442 832234 or by post at Ley Hill Road, Bovingdon, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP3 0NW, England.
English law and jurisdiction