On behalf of a retained client
Wyles Hardy & Co are proud to offer for sale by Timed Online Auction the contents of The h Club (formerly The Hospital Club)
- Bar, Restaurant and Reception Furniture and Equipment.
- Artworks by Ralph Anderson, Catherine Yass, Harriet Clare & Zoom Rockman.
- Tom Dixon, Buster & Punch, Flos & Spun Designer Lighting with Antique and Reproduction Lounge & Salon Furniture (as part of an eclectic & quirky decoration and furnishing policy).
- Good Quality AV Equipment, from Crown, Peavey, Kramer, L’Acoustic, QSC, Miranda, Dynaudio Acoustics & Eastern Acoustic Works.
- Commercial Kitchens & Catering Equipment Including; Charvet, Williams, Hobart & Foster.
- Boutique Hotel Bedroom Furniture & Fittings from Noble Russell & More.
Please Note: Due to the large number of lots invoices will be issued by Close of Business Monday 20th September 2021
Registrations to bid are now open, to register to bid please follow the step-by-step guide below.
The Auction will close over multiple days, 15th, 16th and 17th September (subject to staggered timings and 10 minute extensions).
Due to social distancing measures viewings will be conducted STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
For further details and viewing arrangements contact David Fletcher at David.Fletcher@wyleshardy.co.uk or on 07967 508542
How to Register to Bid
*If you do not have an account you will need to create one when you connect to the auction.
- Click the “View Catalogue” button above, this will redirect you to the auction site.
- Click “Connect to Auction”, this will take you to a sign in page where you can either sign into your account or create one.
- Follow the steps to complete your sign up – you will be asked to provide credit card details at this stage, however no payments will be taken, this is purely for verification purposes.
Please Note: A member of the Wyles Hardy team will need to approve your registration to allow you to bid. Once approved you will be able to bid by clicking on the “Bid Live Now” button.
For further information please contact David Fletcher firstname.lastname@example.org