Acting on behalf of M. Ford Esq., F. O’Connell Esq & G. Lemon Esq., the Joint Trustees in Bankruptcy.
For Sale by Timed Online Auction
Sporting Memorabilia and Collectables from the Tennis Career of Boris Becker
The sale will include Watches and Commemorative items together with unique Trophies, Medals and Awards marking the achievements of Mr. Boris Becker’s prolific sporting Career.
- A Scale Replica of the Davis Cup Winners Trophy
- A Full Size Sterling Silver Replica of the U.S. Open Trophy
- A Reproduction of the All England Lawn Tennis Club Single Handed Championship of the World Trophy
- Two Renshaw Trophies
- Lawn Tennis Championship Medals
- A Sterling Silver Wimbledon Championship Runner Up Salver
- An International Tennis Hall of Fame Ring
Following the postponement of the auction last year it is our client’s view that this extraordinary collection will be offered for sale when the global sporting focus is on both the Queens and Wimbledon tennis tournaments.
We consider this a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase trophies, as presented to the winners of prestigious events such as Wimbledon, The Davis Cup and The U.S Open, as well as an International Tennis Hall of Fame Ring. Example of these have rarely been available on the open market.
Viewing will be available at Wyles Hardy & Co premises on the 9th July between 9:30am and 4:30pm strictly by appointment only.
Online Auction closes Thursday 11th July 2019
For further information please contact Terry Madden email@example.com Tel: +44 (0)1442 832234