On behalf of a retained client
Wyles Hardy & Co are proud to offer for sale by Timed Online Auction of The Former Cinema/Screening Room Situated at The h Club (formerly The Hospital Club) in London’s Covent Garden
- A BARCO DP4K-19B Digital Film Projector
- 2: KINOTON LH2000W Digital Reel-to-Reel Projectors
- DOLBY Cinema Processors
- JBL Audio Arrays
- 30 Person Capacity Tiered Cinematic Seating
- QSC & CROWN Digital Audio Processing;
And Much More.
Registrations to bid are now open, to register to bid please follow the step-by-step guide below.
The Auction will close on 17th September (subject to staggered timings and 10 minute extensions).
Due to social distancing measures viewings will be conducted STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
For further details and viewing arrangements contact David Fletcher at David.Fletcher@wyleshardy.co.uk or on 07967 508542
How to Register to Bid
*If you do not have an account you will need to create one when you connect to the auction.
- Click the “View Catalogue” button above, this will redirect you to the auction site.
- Click “Connect to Auction”, this will take you to a sign in page where you can either sign into your account or create one.
- Follow the steps to complete your sign up – you will be asked to provide credit card details at this stage, however no payments will be taken, this is purely for verification purposes.
Please Note: A member of the Wyles Hardy team will need to approve your registration to allow you to bid. Once approved you will be able to bid by clicking on the “Bid Live Now” button.
For further information please contact David Fletcher email@example.com